Skip to content
- Why should an employer care about a job seeker’s Gritter Profile? HR uses the Gritter Profile to select candidates that will learn fast, pride themselves on being productive, and help fellow employees do the same – and to avoid hiring people that won’t do those things.
- By examining an applicant’s Gritter Profile, an employer can evaluate each candidate against several dimensions heretofore unavailable, including values (which does a candidate value more: getting a correct answer or understanding the material?; does a candidate believe he or she has fixed talent or can achieve any desired goal) and abilities (does a candidate have the ability to work through mistakes and the emotional pain that often accompanies that)?
- What is a Gritter Profile? The Gritter Profile contains KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), charts, gauges, sliders, and tables that provide HR and hiring managers with the information to determine whether or not that candidate is a fit – and how that candidate compares to other applicants and the population at large.
- How do I get a Gritter login for my employer? All requests for Gritter logins must come from the business email address and must be individually approved to ensure access only by authorized and appropriate personnel. Call 203-614-9473 to request an employer Gritter account.
- How do I access the Gritter Profile? After logging in, select the desired applicant. The dashboard will automatically reflect their data.
- How do I compare Gritter Profiles of many applicants? Select them in the dashboard.
- How do I get more help analyzing Gritter Profiles? Professional services are available. After logging in click the Contact Us button to request help. We offer professional services to help colleges fully leverage Gritter Profile customization and analysis.
- What is the cost to the employer? Several plans are available, including per-applicant and site license. Professional services for training and customized profile analysis are also available. For more details contact us at 203-614-9473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.